This recipe is great for a quick baby led weaning lunch or even an on the go snack for toddlers! I’ve been making these since Myla was 6 months old and still do now she’s almost 16 months. Now and again I switch up by adding some other veg – sometimes I add a handful of spinach or maybe some sweetcorn depending on what I have in the fridge. But I always keep the base ingredients the same…
- 1 courgette / zucchini grated
- 1 sweet red pepper chopped finely
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Chunk (approx 3cm) of grated cheese
- Small handful of fresh coriander chopped finely
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (gas mark 4)
- Put all of the above ingredients into a bowl and mixed together
- Line a flat tray with baking paper
- Get a tablespoon of the mixture and make into small patties on the tray
- Bake for 20 minutes in total turning halfway through (10 minutes on each side)
These can be stored in the fridge over night or frozen for longer keep!
Disclaimer! Please note: I am not a certified Dietitian or Nutritionist.